google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Friday 14 April 2017

Top 10 Picks from Zara

Well, hello little Blog, it's been a while.  I will try to fit you in to my increasingly busy life more often in the coming weeks, I promise!

Let's start with a look at my current Top 10 picks from Zara..
1. 
Top with Frilled Sleeve £17.99


A useful little top with the added frill detail.  Looks just as good with tailored seperates as it does with jeans and shorts. Bonus!

2.  
Gingham Dress with Ruffled Sleeve £39.99

I'm loving the gingham trend at the moment.  I have invested in a couple of black/white pieces this season and think this red/white dress looks excellent and not too much like a tablecloth from an Italian restaurant.
3. 
Backless Jumpsuit £25.99


This is a versatile piece for layering over a tee or wearing on its own over a bikini/swimsuit for holidays.

4.
Polka Dot Jumpsuit £49.99


Love everything about this jumpsuit - the cropped length, polka dots and navy/white colourway. Great for a night out with heels or with trainers for the day.

5. 
Trousers with Frilled Waistband £39.99




Love the update to the chino style here.  Fab with a tee or a shirt.


This jumpsuit is perfect for hot Summer days at home or on holiday.  I'd wear with tan sandals or trainers.

7.
Crossover Striped Blouse £29.99


I've tried many a boho top but have returned them all...this one however looks that little bit different with the tie giving it the shape the others lacked.  Wear with white jeans or denim shorts.

8.
Printed Poplin Top £25.99


Just gorgeous to give your denim a Spring pick-me-up.

9.
Pompom Basket £19.99

I have bought a couple of baskets over the years and find myself falling for this one too along with this one too.

10.
Slides with Tassels £49.99

Okay, so they're not very practical and wouldn't work so well on a sandy beach, but I adore these slides for wearing with a dress, boyfriend jeans or shorts when the weather warms up.



Back soon with my Top 10 from another high street favourite...


Sue xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.