google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Sunday 23 April 2017

TopShop Picks Spring/Summer 2017


For this post I have enjoyed browsing all that TopShop has to offer us this Spring, and have come up with this selection for you, all of which I would gladly welcome into my wardrobe.

TopShop Picks S/S 2017
1.Stripe Shirt, £32 A great basic for wearing at home or away, with jeans or shorts, or on it's own over a bikini and a tan.
2. Swirl Drop Earrings, £7 Jazz up a plain tee and jeans combo or a dress with these edgy earrings. Remember bigger is better this season.
3. Poplin Tie Waist Playsuit, £39 This playsuit is perfect for warm Summer days (when your legs are already tanned). The navy presents a chic silhouette, off -set by the ruffled edges. Wear with sandals or trainers.
4. Ball Drop Earrings, £10 Perfect for work or play.
5.Stripe Off Shoulder Top, £32 This is on my wishlist to wear with blue jeans or the poplin trousers above. An easy to wear, slightly different take on the Bardot top, and the stripes keep it looking chic.
6.Flute Ruffle Poplin Top, £29 A perfect Summer top in lightweight fabric and chic colourway.
7. Kara Pointy Flat Mules, £42  I love the bow on these shoes and this colour is perfect with white, black, blue... I need these in my life!
8. Kick Softy Ballet Pumps, £35 I have these in my life!  They are soft and comfortable, highly recommended.
9. Gina V-cut Flare Block Heel, £56  These would inject a gorgeous pop of colour to any outfit, smart or casual, plain or patterned.
10. Pompom Drop Earrings, £12.50  Some cheeky, colourful fun for your earlobes.
11. Tulle Ruched Tee Tunic, £22  This would be great worn layered over a tee and blue jeans/shorts.
12. Stripe Ruffle Wrap Dress, £48  I have my eye on the very expensive Isabel Marant Etoile Delicia Dress which is somewhat out of my price range, so this would be a fab alternative.
13. Poplin Bow Trouser, £39 I've never really got on with chinos, but I'm prepared to give them another go with this pair.

I'll be back soon with my top Spring/Summer picks from Mango,

Sue xx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.