google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Friday 27 July 2018

LBD - Little Blue Dress


Last year I bought a rather expensive blue cotton summer dress in the sale after having justified it to myself by thinking that I would wear it with shoes,sandals, trainers, flip flops, dressed up or down, for years to come.

Well, a year on, and I have worn it several times and I'm certain it will be brought out again next year, so, so far my justification has proven itself to be true.

I wore the dress earlier this week and this got me thinking about researching similar little blue dresses that are available now. I've checked out low and high end (up to £150) and found a few beauties to share with you.  Here we go...

Off the shoulder dress £19.99
From Zara - this dress is in the sale so be quick!



Dotted Mesh Dress £39.99

Also from Zara - this looks so cool and floaty - perfect for warm summer days.



Embroidered Tunic Dress £19.99

Again from Zara, I love this embroidered dress - may have to try..

Striped Belted Dress £9.99

Zara again - absolute bargain!



Ribbon Stripe Midi Dress £79
Moving onto &otherstories now - love the style of this dress.

Chambray Midi Dress £42
Warehouse have some stock left of the above and the next three..
Chambray Tie Front Midi Dress £22


Chambray Wrap Dress £109
This chambray wrap dress is from Whistles and is in the sale. A basic worth investing in.





Love of My Life Midi Dress £88
I adore this Free People dress, again on the expensive side but it looks fabulous.

Chambray Butterflies Midi Dress £88
Free People again.. they do the perfect midi and maxi dresses..

Seaside Denim Midi Dress £89.95
Free People again - love the embroidery detail - in the sale so hurry if you want it!

Dance All Night One Piece £89.95
This jumpsuit, again by Free People is gorgeous.

Button Through Casual Sundress £22
And finishing with a bargain sundress from Asos.


But wait there are more! Check these out below.... 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.