google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Monday 23 July 2018

And Relax...Summer's here!

After a few weeks away from the Blog due to work and family commitments, I am looking forward to posting more regularly over the next few weeks during my Summer Break.

I'm "staycationing" this year due to family circumstances so will have plenty of time to browse and share my fave finds with you.  I won't be purchasing any myself though as I've entered the "50daysofshoppingmywardrobe" Challenge! (Do you think I can do it?! No me neither, but I'll give it a try!)

Check out my daily outfits on Instagram and Stories, plus my progress with my self-imposed shopping ban! @suelovesfashionover50

In the meantime here are a few pics to get that Summer vibe going...(all courtesy of Pinterest)
























See you soon,

Sue xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.