google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Jumpsuit Joy

Let's begin with the usual Pinterest inspiration...














Jumpsuits are a favourite basic of mine for all seasons.

I have a growing jumpsuit collection in my wardrobe and have added some more this Summer, which have proved invaluable in the hot weather, particularly for work with sandals or trainers (I'm an Early Years Teacher so I'm quite active and need to be comfortable - no skirts or high heels for me then ;))

So here are the ones that I bought this Summer ... so far!

Monsoon Reena Stripe Linen Jumpsuit

Monsoon Lydia Linen Jumpsuit


Monsoon Demi Denim Jumpsuit

H&M x Anna Glover Jumpsuit £34.99



I have browsed my way through the online offerings and found these gems for you.  I've marked my absolute favourites with a 💗 (I do love them all though!)

H&M Striped Jumpsuit

Zara Wide-leg Dungarees £29.99

💗Zara Floral Print Jumpsuit now £19.99

💗Victoria Wide-leg Denim Jumpsuit £95

💗Warbler Ruffled Jumpsuit £44.95

💗Farm Rio Honolulu Jumpsuit now £44.95

Finery Godman Blue Wrap Jumpsuit £69

otherstories Tie Up Flared Jumpsuit £59

💗Mango Floral Print Jumpsuit now £15.99

Mango Medium Denim Jumpsuit £49.99

Mango Belt Denim Jumpsuit £69.99

💗Mango Polka Dot Long Jumpsuit £29.99

Mango Striped Cotton Jumpsuit £29.99

Topshop Stripe Slouch Jumpsuit £26

💗Topshop Rust Spot Jumpsuit £39

💗Topshop Striped Jacquard Jumpsuit now £20

Topshop Check Camisole Jumpsuit now £20

Topshop Blue Strappy Jumpsuit now £30

Topshop Shirred Bardot Jumpsuit now £30

💗Topshop Leopard Print Jumpsuit £42

Topshop Cut out Jumpsuit £36

And there's more...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.