google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Monday 5 September 2016

All Things Velvet

Following on from my previous post, rounding up some of the top Autumn/Winter trends for 2016, this is the first of a few in depth looks at each trend in detail, which I hope will provide you (and me) with some styling inspiration for the coming season. Just click on the links to go straight to the item of your choice.

Today's Topic is Velvet
Let's start with some pictures for inspiration (all via Pinterest):










Highstreetedited's Top Picks

Velvet Autumn/Winter2016
1. Choker, ASOS, £24
2. Frilled Top, Zara, £19.99
3. Lace Up Shoes, Next, £35
4. Kitty Bag, ASOS, £18
5. Blazer, TopShop, £65
6. Ankle Boots, Next, £55
7. Quilted Bomber, ASOS White, £85
8. Medina Sandal, Whistles, £165
9. Dress, Zara, £29.99
10. Sweatshirt,The Outnet, £85.80
11.Printed Camisole, Zara, £25.99
12. Jacket £89.99 and Trousers £59.99, Zara
13.Cross Body Bag, River Island, £18
14. Boot, Toga, £315

Plus check out these boots , this sweater and this gorgeous dress.

I'm planning on styling my velvet down for the daytime with distressed denim and flats. I have my eye on the printed camisole above from Zara which I plan to wear as pictured.  Another of my favourites is the crosssover silver dress, a great piece for daytime or evening; layer up with a polo neck and add chunky flat boots to complete the look. Oh yes, and I absolutely adore the Zara Blazer and Trouser combo....

See you later in the week,

Sue xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.