google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Hidden Gems at...

..Uniqlo!

It's been a while since I've browsed Uniqlo. It's about a year since I purchased a couple of their bargainacious cotton/cashmere mix sweaters, which saw me through last year's Winter/Spring transition and were a welcome addition to my wardrobe during our not so warm English Summer too! So, prompted by the lovely Jane from My Midlife Fashion last Friday, I popped over for a blouse (well, shirt actually) and browse and was pleasantly surprised by what I found. Here's my edit of the best bits...






Hidden Gems



I also love this Summer bag for only £4.90, these sunglassesthis gorgeous on-trend silk slip dress and this silk tee .  Be quick if you fancy any of these - they are selling out fast.


Sue xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.