google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Friday 2 December 2016

Things that make me go Yay! : Smooth Lines

I have recently come across all in one shapewear which smooths out lumps and bumps and eradicates bra and knicker lines, plus it adds an extra layer of warmth (think modern day vest). I always knew they existed but was unwilling to pay out a large sum to try one only to find that it didn't suit. Then I came across this one at H&M,

Light Shaping Body £14.99



I also bought a skin coloured one back in the summer but it's no longer showing on the website. I guess for the colder months black is perfect anyway under LBD's and the like. I also like the look of this longer length one.

I'll be wearing mine under my jumpsuit, skirts and tops and LBD.

Go on,rid yourself of those lumps, bumps and VPL's for the party season!

Sue  xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.