google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Sunday 4 December 2016

Leather and Cashmere




Sometimes I just need to wear something other than jeans and a chunky sweater to keep me warm on chilly days. So today I chose a different kind of outfit, which also gave me the opportunity to wear my newly purchased Dune Toulon leather knee high boots (which I can't seem to find online in leather at the time of writing but here's a link to the suede version), last year's faux leather culottes and a Marks and Spencer cashmere sweater.  I was cosy and comfortable all day long ,plus the navy and black combo is spot on. ( according to fashion editors ;))


These boots will be very useful over the next few months.  I plan to wear them with my lace culottes, skirts and dresses too.  They are a true wardrobe essential which will breathe life into my existing pieces. Cost per wear will be into the pennies by Spring!

Sue xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.