google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Smug Outfit

Shirt, £9.99, Ines de la Fressange at Uniqlo earlier in the year, no longer available. Similar here and here
Cropped Trousers, £9.99, Zara Sale in January Similar here and here
Adidas Originals, Next, £75, more sizes available here

So this is the outfit I put together this morning conscious of the fact that it was pouring it down outside and would probably be doing so for most of the day! Ignoring the footwear I spent the sum total of £20 on this outfit which made me feel quite smug ;) Unfortunately as I bought the shirt and trousers some time ago they are both sold out, but I have found some similar alternatives for you from Uniqlo and Zara, just click on the many "heres" above.

The Ines de la Fressange collection at Uniqlo is always worth a peek as it's very competitively priced for fab quality clothing and in the sales the prices are reduced down to Primark type prices, with the bonus that they actually last for more than a couple of washes. I love these two shirts currently reduced to £19.90 each, 

Ines de la Fressange Checked Shirt, £19.90, Uniqlo 





Ines de la Fressange Embroidered Blouse, £19.90, Uniqlo

and I have my eye on these trousers too. I love the bow detail!

Poplin Trousers with Bow, £25.99, Zara



Sue xx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.