google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Monday 11 April 2016

The Slip-On

A couple of years ago when the slip-on trainer or skater shoe came on the scene I was to be honest, less than impressed and rallied against them for quite a while.  Last year however I was won over by a sparkly silver pair from the Next sale, figuring that if I fell out of love with them within a few weeks they would not have broken the bank. I didn't fall out of love with them. I found them to be the comfiest and easiest shoe in my wardrobe and wore them till they fell apart.  I then invested in a pair of Leopard Keds from Warehouse which have lasted a while longer and are still going strong this year. Last week I indulged in a new pair for this season from Stradivarius which is part of the same family of stores as Zara.  Although they ship from Spain, delivery is usually within 2 - 3 days.  These beauties arrived within 2 days and are definite keepers..



Sadly these are now sold out online, but there are lots of lovely alternatives out on the High Street at the moment, here are a few...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.