google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Saturday 30 January 2016

Top Shop Sale Haul for under £50

The Sales seem to be going on and on and on this year don't they?  Hey, I'm not complaining!  Here are my latest purchases from the TopShop Sale, all at bargain-acious prices. 

1.The Faux Leather Wrap Skirt, was £45, now £22.  It's a good pleather too and fully lined,  I shall hang it in my wardrobe next to my Next pleather skirt from a couple of years ago. Perhaps they will become friends?  



Wrap PU Midi Skirt

When I do get around to wearing it, I plan to style it with a pale blue shirt and ankle boots similar to Alexa in the pic below, only I will be wearing opaques to cover up my pale chicken legs.

Alexa Chung via Pinterest


2. This Grid Check Scarf was £22, but is now £12. It's really cosy and blissfully soft. Plus it adds some colour to my otherwise monochrome winter wardrobe.

Grid Check Scarf

This I will be styling with most of my coats as it coordinates beautifully with grey, navy and black and will probably look fine with green and camel too. It may also go well with my black leather biker jacket (which I may be upgrading in a few months to this Hush one , more of that later)  All bases covered!


Here I am wearing the scarf yesterday for the school run,




3.  The Slouch Trouser, was £50, now £15.  I didn't actually know I needed or wanted a pair of these trousers, but I'm thinking they'll look good styled with my GG trainers in the Spring.  They are on the long side, even I (at 5'8") will need to have the hem taken up by a couple of centimetres otherwise they will drag on the pavement - not a good look!

Premium Tux Slouch Trouser

Here's the look I'll be channelling..

via Pinterest
Pretty doable, and all with stuff I already own.  Perfect!

Not a bad haul for £49, eh?

Sue xx










No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.