google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Sales Edit: Monsoon - All under £20...

...with just one exception.

Well, little did I know that I actually needed a couple more things for my Summer "capsule" wardrobe until I popped over to the Monsoon website this morning, inspired by Alex's gorgeous Ibiza pics over on the Frugality. I've not purchased anything from Monsoon this season, or this year come to that, but it appears I may have been missing out. It's definitely back on my radar.

Here are some Summer beauties definitely worthy of a place in your suitcase..

First, a couple of shorts outfits, with embellished, boho tops and open toe shoes,
Sales Edit Monsoon Shorts 1
Inga Boho Top £13.50 was £45; Petra Tencel Short £11.70 was £39; Torquay Sandal £13.50 were £45



Sales Edit Monsoon Shorts 2
Austell Pearl Necklace £10.50 was £35; Elida Schiffly Waistcoat £19.50 was £39; Selina Shorts £11.70 were ;
Cyrene Fringe Sandal £11.70 were £39

Then some gorgeous beach kaftans, surely you need another one for the beach?

Sales Edit Monsoon Kaftans
Top Row, Left to Right: Zig Zag Burn Out Wrap Dress £5.70 was £19; Raaina Paisley Kaftan £19.50 was £39; Lucia Kaftan £20.70 was £69; 
Bottom Row: Pearl Kaftan £14.50 was £29


And a foreign beach holiday (where noone knows you) is definitely the place to try out a cheeky playsuit...
Sales Edit Monsoon Playsuits
Left to Right:
Missouri Playsuit £14.50 was £29; Luiza Playsuit £17.50 was £35; Sakshi Playsuit £17.50 was £35


Then to finish, a couple of lovely maxi dresses, just the thing to slip on after a long day at the beach..
Sales Edit Monsoon Dresses
Left: Hazar Maxi Dress £44.50 was £89; Dakota Dress £20.70 was £69
I've focused on Summer pieces here, but there are some lovely Autumn/Winter items in the Sale too which are absolute bargains, for instance this boot and this jumper.

I'm still focused on Summer with my holiday just around the corner so I'm off to bag myself some Monsoon Summer Bargains!

Happy Holidays,

Sue


No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.