google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Fun Bags

On my travels around the internet I have come across lots of bright and fun handbags  - thought I'd share some with you as I'm a generous sort..

Fun Bags 1

Top Row: Pineapple £6 New Look; Straw Cat £6.40 Ebay; Round Shoulder Bag £24.99 H&M
Middle:  Beach Clutch £6 New Look; Red Vagabond Circle Bag £72 Asos; Yellow Stripe Bag £6.99 H&M
Bottom: Beaded Stripe £19.99 New Look; Black Kitty £35 Asos; Rainbow Bag £70 Asos




Fun Bags 2
Top:  Leather Patchwork £35 Asos; Stripe Faux Fur £32 Asos
Bottom: Fluffy Stripe £35 River Island; Contrast Faux Fur £30 Asos
Far Right:  Brick Red Suede £79.99 H&M

I've just recently got into the idea of carrying a fun statement bag with me when I go out for the evening, and I will be packing a couple to take with me on holiday this year too.
For years I would just take an old clutch out of the cupboard or, horror of horrors. just use my day bag. However I have discovered that a fun bag slung over your shoulder or carried in your hand can easily take your outfit up a notch. There are lots out there - these are just a few that I loved the look of.

Enjoy searching for yours,

Sue




No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.