google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Friday 9 August 2019

All In Ones, Jumpsuits, Boilersuits ....




All in ones, boilersuits, jumpsuits - whatever name you wish to call them, I adore them!

I have quite the collection in my wardrobe and today I am wearing my green one which I purchased last Summer from Sezane.  Be warned, it's not the cheapest, but it is definitely worth the price! It has been a stalwart this Summer so far and probably will be for many years to come - minimal cost per wear!

Sezane still do the style I 'm wearing -Sezane Bennie Jumpsuit - albeit in different colours this year - Ecru, Blush (I adore this one - imagine with boxfresh Novesta Ecru Plimsolls and this cute Jute bag) and Coffee.  There is a green one available in a different style (the Margaux) which also looks pretty darned perfect too!

Here are some visuals:

The Margaux


Bennie Jumpsuit in Blush

Bennie Jumpsuit in Ecru

What to wear it with?

Sometimes I layer a striped tee underneath (as today - on instagram)  and I usually wear a pair of flats - trainers, ballet flats, sandals or flip flops.  The choice is yours, whatever you feel most comfortable in.


A point to note:  

Whilst you're on the Sezane website don't miss this , this, and these.

𝒮𝓊𝑒 𝓍𝓍


No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.