google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Sunday 28 April 2019

Belted Denim Jacket

Let's begin with our usual Pinterest Inspiration...

















Recently I came across a belted denim jacket, so of course I had to do some further research into where I could buy one from. I've yet to find  the one that fits me just right but I have found several..  this one from Weekday,  this Other Stories onethis Stories one tooone from Nextthis one and this one.   Also Vestiaire Collective have this preloved YSL beauty  , this one (albeit without a belt) and this Levi's one.

I think I'll dip my toe in with the collarless Stories one....I'm envisaging wearing it with dresses, skirts, jeans and tees - yes all of my Summer wardrobe!

Back soon!

PS I found this Me and Em jacket which I love but unfortunately it is sold out :(  If you happen to spot one in a size 8 please let me know!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.