google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Monday 2 April 2018

White Shoes and Boots

I'm not sure as to why, but white ankle boots and slingback shoes are popping up all over the place at the moment. Whatever the reason they are an easy way to make an outfit more Spring-like. Both look great with skirts, dresses and jeans,  to add a bit of pep.

There are lots of styles out in the stores currently and I've found a few to share with you today - prices ranging from £12 in the Next Clearance to £89.99 at Mango. I have a pair of shoes from Urban Outfitters which cost £10 and a pair of boots from Next which cost £12 - great price points for a trend I wanted to dip my toe into but didn't want to spend a fortune.


Until next time,

Sue  xxx






No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.