google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Saturday 28 April 2018

Saturday Shopping

It is not often that I venture out for a shopping trip.  Most (actually all) of my shopping is done online and I find that my only trips into the High Street are either to collect my online orders - I favour House of Fraser and Next - or to make the inevitable returns.

Today, however, I went out for a trip to a local shopping mall - Golden Square in Warrington.  They have a fabulous event on this weekend and throughout the week - Look Book Live,




where their resident stylist,Fiona Florczak, gives styling advice, and showcases different looks from the many stores at Golden Square.  She put together some fabulous outfits today, including her own, which I know many of the shoppers were trying to track down (including myself!). I found a similar skirt and top (plus another here) at H&M - the skirt came home with me....I'm such a copy cat!!  









My shopping feet took me to New Look, TopShop, Oasis, H&M and Monsoon.  

Here are my highlights:


Love the slogan tees  in bright primary colours and stripes.






This shirt is a great basic but all of the pieces in-store had make-up around the collar, so I left them hanging there.



 Cute little rucksacks.



 I particularly liked (and maybe need)  the lilac one.



 Gorgeous rainbow striped tee .



 And dungarees - a favourite of mine. 




This tee did make me smile..(can't find it online)



 About this dress.  I spotted it a while back online then just forgot about it.. I was actually after the skirt version which has not as yet appeared (spotted in Red magazine) but having seen the dress today I was smitten and it came home with me.  I just need to add a small press-stud to the front to prevent any embarrassing flashings! I'll be wearing with a camisole and white trainers this Summer.




How bright and funky is this tee?


Love the addition of the black heart on this basic grey hoodie...I should have purchased this one whilst I was there today as all the large sizes have sold out online. Why didn't I??!


The lace detailing on this balloon sleeve tee makes a basic piece just a little more special for everyday.


 Loafers, Loafers, Loafers, oh and some ballet flats.Not sure about the tasselled ones though!



 BasketsPom Pom Baskets and Straw Totes galore.






Oh, and PJ Style..Love




 Who doesn't love a floral dress for Summer?  I would buy this at the drop of a hat if it was longer - like maxi-length longer!


Yellow Floral Ruffle Dress
 And this one is stunning..
Wispy Floral Print Midi Dress
 I adore this broderie shirt at H&M 

 Ooh and this one too! Beware it is a little on the cropped side.



 And finally this New Look Tee caught my eye - I'm all about the green and white this season.





So, all in all, I had a brilliant shopping trip to Golden Square, Warrington. It was a fabulous way to spend a Saturday. Highly recommended.


Sue xxx


This post was in collaboration with goldensquareuk where I was filming for them for the day.  
All opinions and words in this post are however my own.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.