google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Friday 16 February 2018

Zara New Season Shoe Picks


Zara always comes up trumps with fabulous shoes each season.  I'm usually way too slow to pick up my favourite pairs, but sometimes manage to pick up a bargain in the sales, as with these faux pearl kitten heels which I bought a couple of weeks ago for the princely sum of £7.99!



Anyway, this season I thought I'd get in early to get the pick of the crop...come, take a look with me..

Polka dot slingback £29.99

Pretty-woman style polka dots, perfect as part of a wedding outfit or just to elevate everyday jeans and a tee/sweater.

Gathered Court Shoe £69.99
White shoes are having a comeback - don yours with your favourite jeans to give them a new lease of life.

Striped Mules £29.99

Clash prints with a floral skirt or go plain and let the shoes do the talking.

Faux Patent Leather Loafers £25.99
Smarten up your jeans and jumper combo with these beauts.  Great in case of a Spring shower too.

Flat Cut-Out Ankle Boots £19.99

I love the look of these - they'd look great with culottes or jeans or even a midi/maxi skirt.

Mule Loafers £29.99
Fab with skirts, trousers or jeans.  Cost per wear zilch! Take that Gucci!


Platform Derby Shoes £29.99
I adore these - I'd wear them with my red culottes. Want. Need. Expect to see on my insta-feed soon!

Satin Sneakers £39.99
Cute and comfy.

Printed stretch boots £49.99
Fab with jeans and a sweater or take it up a notch with patterned dresses or skirts. Love.


White Plimsolls £25.99
Who doesn't love a box-fresh pair of white trainers for Spring?

Fabric Ballerinas £29.99
Looks like I've missed out on these already - if you're a size 3 buy them now, you lucky lucky thing!!

Back soon with some more High Street picks,

Sue  xxx
















                                           



No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.