google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Wednesday 10 August 2016

A Few Last Minute Holiday Bargains

Last week my internet browsing took me to Zara. Online of course as I don't enjoy the scrummage that is the actual shop these days. Plus when ordered online the clothes arrive in some semblance of neatness and I can kid myself that they haven't been tried on by hundreds of other hopeful shoppers. My order took a few days longer to arrive than usual, but arrive it did (after a week or so), and in time for my long-awaited holiday!

Here are my last minute holiday arrivals from Zara ,

Similar hereherehere and here

All of these are now sadly out of stock online - you may be lucky to find them in store -  BUT I have browsed the remainder of the sale just for you, to bring you this Edit, all of which I would happily buy and wear on my hols if I had a suitcase large enough and oodles of cash!


Zara Holiday Edit
1. Frayed Shorts, £7.99 Great with a plain white or grey Tee
2. Embroidered Top, £9.99 Style with denim cut offs
3. Printed Jumpsuit, £7.99 Easy and cool to wear, pair with tan sandals
4. Kaftan, £12.99 Fab beach or pool cover-up or even great as a dressing gown
5. Linen Tunic, £7.99 A simple beach shirt at an affordable price so who cares if it gets sun cream stains!
6. Plumetis Blouse, £9.99 Blue and white with Denim cut-offs
7. Embroidered Top, £9.99 Who doesn't love a simple white top?
8.Frilled Top, £9.99 A simple white top with added frills
9.Knit Dress, £7.99 Easy to slip on for day or evening, wear with plain or embellished sandals.
10.Striped Linen Tunic, £7.99 Another affordable beach cover up
11. Multi Stripe Linen Tunic, £7.99 Loving the colours on this, they just scream "HOLIDAYS!"
12.Striped Shirt, £9.99 Fab basic for Summer or any other time of the year.

Happy Holidays!

Sue xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.