google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Monday 4 April 2016

Boyfriend Jeans Revisited

Let's start with some inspiration shall we?
Slip on sneaker style (via Pinterest)

Strappy Sandals Style (via Pinterest)

Cold shoulder and strappy shoes (via Pinterest)

Stripes and High Heels (via Pinterest)


I came across these gorgeous jeans at ASOS a few days ago and they reminded me just how comfy boyfriend jeans are, particularly in the Summer when skinnies can get a little hot. I really like these in the indigo wash which tends to look a little smarter than pale blue, and minimal distressing which is a plus for me.
NYC Patched Boyfriend Jeans, ASOS, were £70, now £38

I've done some searching and come up with some perfect Boyfriend jeans companions,

Sue xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.