google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Saturday 20 February 2016

A Touch of Pink





February never seems to last very long does it?  We are almost done with it already and it seems it just began a couple of days ago.  It is probably a good thing as it is generally a damp and dismal month. Aside from providing us with the chance to stuff ourselves senseless on pancakes and receive chocs and flowers it really is a nonenity, just 28/29 days to pass between January and March.

As we slip closer to March I have found myself thinking about including a touch of pink in my wardrobe and this outfit below would give me the chance to wear my bargain Boden leopard shoes too!


Hush UK Black Leather Jacket
&otherstories Scarf
TopShop Straight Jean
GAP Fitted Boyfriend Shirt (35% off with LFWGAP)
Mango Outlet Big Knot Bag
Boden Cordelia Shoe
There's a lot of pink out on the High Street currently and I have found a few delicious pieces to share with you; the ones that have made it onto my Spring wishlist (which is growing ever longer..)

First up a scarf, in a delicate shade of pink. In fact I've focused on delicate pink or blush for all of these items as I think it works particularly well with denim, pleather and leather.

&otherstories Lightweight Wool Scarf
I love the knot detail on this top, taking it from a run of the mill tee to something a little bit different for just £12.99. It would look great paired with black, blue or grey jeans.

Zara Top with Front Knot


Another great basic, with added detail. It's more expensive than the tee at £29.99 but still affordable and could be worn as part of a day or night outfit, and even with a pair of denim cut-offs on a warmer Spring or Summer day.
Zara Blouse with Gathered Neckline
Next is this gorgeous camisole top with lace detail.  Have I gone mad I hear you ask?  Believe me I will NOT be wearing this on its own but under my pink sweater which has a deep vee and NEEDS some lace peeking out from it! (I'll report back on whether or not this is successful.  At the moment I'm quite hopeful it will work, but it could go either way!)
Zara Camisole Top
And to finish with, this silk-blend jumper from H&M. For a jumper that is 85% silk and 15% cashmere it is very much worth its £49.99 price tag!
H&M Jumper in Silk-Blend

Will you be adding a touch of pink to your Spring wardrobe?

Sue xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.