google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Friday 25 September 2015

Autumn Style: The Slip Dress

So here's a short (well knee-length) distraction from my Autumn Wishlist - this gorgeous slip dress from Mango, available here





I had seen Pandora Sykes' instagram post here, wearing a scarlet satin nightdress for an evening out, then a few days later I spotted this little beauty.  I understand it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I just love it! I am also aware that it will show up every lump and bump if the right underwear is not worn beneath it, so be warned!

Here's how I'd dress it up for a night out...

slip dress
Mango Outlet Slip Dress
Zara Cape with Leather Detail
Zara Crossover Shoe
Asos Faux Fur Clutch

Do you like this dress or am I on my own here?!

Sue xx



2 comments :

  1. I'm with you Sue. Love this look - either dressed up or down. I think it's quite an easy one to wear. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be giving it a try this season Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.