google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Friday 24 July 2015

Wardrobe Basic: Boyfriend Jeans (only £20!)

For quite a while I was unsure about the boyfriend style jean particularly in the distressed look. Earlier this year encouraged by several fashion blogs, I took the plunge and bought some for £20 from H&M.  I thought for £20, if they weren't quite right, they wouldn't have made too big a hole in my bank account!  I am so glad I tried them as they are now an essential part of my wardrobe for all seasons. I had hoped to be wearing shorts and skirts this Summer but I have had to wear jeans too much for my liking (and have chosen these quite often) as the weather has failed to heat up in the North of England so far - we still have a few weeks to go - the Summer holidays might surprise us all!!

Anyway these are the jeans I bought and would recommend....



H&M Boyfriend Jeans £20 Available here
...they are just the right weight of denim, not too distressed and are much easier to wear than a skinny jean (don't get me wrong I still love a skinny jean, but some days the Boyfriend jean is just more comfy!).  They also go with so many things...just perfect!

Do you love a boyfriend jean?

Sue











5 comments :

  1. l totally agree with you! Once you discover the boyfriend feel, it is hard getting back to skinnies? My newest love this season was a pair of girlfriend distressed jeans from Zara...they are not as baggy as the boyfriend style so you can still wear a loose top and not look like the muffin man! I do find this style so much harder to style up in winter though...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes I got a pair of M&S girlfriend jeans and love them too! Am working on styling the boyfriend jeans for my next post so will see how I get on with a winter style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one pair of boyfriend jeans that I either wear with really high heels or flip flops. They are definitely comfy but I do prefer skinnies for when I am going on a night out - they just feel dressier somehow. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean Lorraine! Perhaps I just need to get some skinnies in the next size up for those "feeling fat" days!!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.