google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Friday 31 July 2015

This Denim Skirt...

I have tried many denim skirts over many years and as much as I love them when I first try them on I always end up feeling extremely "mumsy" when I wear them out and about. (Yes, so I know I am a mum but I don't want to look and feel like one all the time!)

Yesterday, whilst researching a post on skirts, I found this different take on a denim skirt which I think may eradicate all "mumsiness"- it's made it to my wish list, but is not yet in my basket...
Said basket is now closed until September (well that's the plan anyway - wish me luck!)




It is from Zara and is available here for £29.99.

Will it make your wishlist?

Sue



4 comments :

  1. I am loving my denim skirts this season Sue.....I adore this little find from Zara! It's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And as usually happens Michelle, you usually come across the best ones when you're not actually looking for them! Sue xx

      Delete
  2. This skirt is lovely and would be great for autumn and winter too. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes Lorraine it would be! Yet another reason to purchase xx

      Delete

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.