google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Friday 12 August 2016

One Last Holiday Find

May I introduce you to my my final holiday purchase of 2016?  This real leather black bow slider from French Connection. It's at half price too (£40), and it's available in white at just £32.





Alternatively there is this pair from River Island at £35. Much of a muchness but not 100% leather.



Here's some outfit inspiration (all via Pinterest)...








In just a short time I will be wearing mine in sunnier climes whilst I spend some quality time with my family.  Fingers crossed for good weather and good moods!

So for the next couple of weeks I will be


Enjoy the next couple of weeks whatever you are up to.  I'll be back in September with a look at all things Autumnal.

Sue xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.